Today is December 7th, 2007 and a great day indeed. Over the weekend A-Train Finance will be going through a platform transition so please bear with me as I try to get everything done by Sunday night. In the few short weeks A-Train Finance has been around I've been expanding it quickly and it is time to move to a more flexible platform. Sorry Google. I think it will be a great change and look forward to the new design! Thanks for reading and I'll see you on the flip side.
Welcome to A-Train Finance Blog. I talk about the ins and outs of money and how to put your money to work for you. I cover investing, how to get started and why it's so important. Want to get daily updates? Subscribe and enjoy A-Train Finance!
December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Like I said this morning, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know, and I will :)
Look fwd to seeing it. Are you going to be using Wordpress by any chance? If you need a new host, check out Dreamhost. I screwed up my site last week by tinkering before backing up and those guys restored my site within a few hrs. they're pretty damn good. I can create a coupon code for you to save $97 (that's the max commission I believe). When I signed up I ended up averaging like $2/month
Seem like every one is jumping ship. I might follow your steps soon. Maybe I can get some coupon to save from you, ;-)
Anyway, good luck on your new adventures.
Greetings and lotta loves from Malaysia.
~ ArahMan7
Post a Comment