
I'm giving away 250 of my Entrecard advertisement credits! 250 is enough to advertise on John Chow's blog TWICE and then some others as well. I got this idea from Dax of DaxDesai.com (High Return Investing).
I will be giving away the credits to TWO winners:
1st Place - 150 Credits
2nd Place - 100 Credits
Here's how to enter the contest:
1 Entry - Subscribe to the RSS Feed
2 Entries - Subscribe to RSS Feed via E-Mail
3 Entries - Subscribe to RSS & Thumbs up on StumbleUpon.
5 Entries - Write a short post about A-Train Finance with a link to www.atrainfinance.com
Make sure to leave a comment on this post or e-mail me at aongaro AT gmail.com to let me know what entries you've completed and I'll keep track of everything in Excel.
A winner will be chosen completely randomly on Sunday, December 15th at the crack of noon.
Good luck!
Welcome to A-Train Finance Blog. I talk about the ins and outs of money and how to put your money to work for you. I cover investing, how to get started and why it's so important. Want to get daily updates? Subscribe and enjoy A-Train Finance!
December 3, 2007
250 Entrecard Credit RSS/Review Contest
Labels:
Contest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I subscribed in Rss, and Thumbsupped you :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog, and your stumbles, I really got a lot of traffic from stumbleupon the past few days.
Subscribed to your RSS via email. Thanks!
zentron at gmail.com
http://myblogcontest.com/250-entrecard-credits-giveaway/
I subscribed to your RSS, and gave a thumbsup on stumbleupon with my power stumbler account. =)
Stumbled/commented on Stumbleupon and subscribed to your feed :)
I joined this program recently and it really improves my traffic. Two thumbs up.
Neat I just put in my entry for Dax's post for Entrecard, and would up here. Anyways for my entries I've stumbled your post, and subscribed via rss reader. Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Subscribed to your feed via RSSOwl(feed reader) and Email.
Stumbled your post.
Will soon post about it.
BTW fix your rss feeds specified in head section of your template. Only Comment feed is correct...rest 2 are broken.
Post a Comment